Saturday, September 30, 2006

FOR THE REALLY OLD ARCHIVES!....

HI THERE! GUESS WHAT?...WHEN WE SWITCHED OUR ORIGINAL BLOG OVER TO BETA BLOGGER, WE JUST HAD TO START OUT FROM SCRATCH BECAUSE OUR OLD BLOG WAS TOO BIG TO BE TRANSFERED (AT LEAST THROUGH THE PRESENT TIME)...

SO....IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN SEEING THE PREVIOUS 500 OR SO ENTRIES AND PHOTOS, THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE IS A LINK TO OUR ORIGINAL BLOG--SORT OF OUR PRE-ARCHIVE ARCHIVE! JUST CLICK ANYWHERE ON THE THIS MESSAGE (EXCEPT THE TITLE!) AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO "THREE PEAS IN A POD" WHERE IT ALL BEGAN!

~MONICA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to see how the comments work...

vivacemusica said...

I just switched to Beta last week too -- I like it better because you don't have to keep republishing your blog, and I find that it uploads pictures faster too, and the blog itself loads more quickly. The only downside I've found so far with it is that your profile is no longer "searchable" on the Blogger site -- meaning that the details on your profile are not "clickable" any more and do not link you to others with similar interests on Blogger, but that's not a really important feature to me right now. I also like that you can add labels to your posts in beta.