Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Long Letter From My Daughter:

And the e-mail saga continues....

I have written Darcy long, lengthy, loving e-letters every day since her departure to Texas. FINALLY, this evening I received her second reply (in four days)...this lengthy, newsy, detailed e-mail:


love you too!
darcy


THAT was ALL! Well, at least she didn't say "semi-love you"! But, she could have at least written ONE COMPLETE sentence and used a couple of capital letters, don't you think?!!!

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Wow, this is hard. Can you call her and remind her to write you? kids .....

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't feel too sorry for me! I have gotten to speak with her on the phone every night....I just like to whine! I WOULD have liked her have USED CAPITALS LETTERS where appropriate, though...and maybe write a complete sentence!

She cracks me up...even from a distance! She is soooo....DARCY!

You summed it up perfectly...
kids....!

~Monica

Unknown said...

Bwahaahaahaa!! That's sooo funny! Kids are a trip! Can't imagine.