Ray, over at Red Threads--A China Adoption Blog, just posted his list of weirdness! You might want to pop over there and check it out!
The band is playing in Lawrence, Kansas at the "Free-State Music Festival" both earlier this evening and tomorrow (Saturday). It was so sad watching the show this evening, realizing that it would be the last festival that Greg plays with the band before he moves to the wilds of Colorado. We are going to miss him and his family so much. He is a pastor, though, and Colorado is where God has called him at this time in his life. He and his family have been precious friends to us these past fourteen years that he has played with the band. They will be missed...a lot.











3 comments:
How funny.
I was born in Kansas City and my family is there. My cousin goes to college in Lawrence.
Then I moved to Colorado and went to high school there in Colorado Springs.
Neat that you mentioned both places on your blog.
I love your pictures under your header - do you share secrets on that - I wanted to post a bunch of small pics on mine but wasn't sure how to do that - I was thinking of building a header in PhotoShop but I didn't know what size either - I am cluess, huh?!?!?
I'm at home now,where I could spend a period of wonderful time with my families.
And how happy it is when you have so precious friends.
So,best wishes.
Post a Comment