Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snapshots from Rayna's Fifth Birthday...














6 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

What a beautiful princess!! And....did I see spiderman?? Too cool.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful photos. She is really an incredibly photogenic child.

Happy Birthday + 1!

Susie said...

Wonderful pictures of your beautiful children. What a lucky lady you are.

Mr.Brian said...

I had to check out your blog too.
What beautiful children you have.And as I've told the other addoptive familys who's blogs I have read,God bless you for opening your hearts and homes to these children who would other wise not have had such a loving christian home to be raised in. I've enjoyed meeting new people with the help of my blogs.
I find it enjoyable to read about other people and their journey of addoption.And I owe it all to Becky and Chloe.
Again thanks for your comments on my post. I am so happy to be able to share with others my trials of downs and ups and knowing things get better.
And all beause of our heavenly father and the power of prayer.

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

What a beauty! Happy bithday Rayna!

Vivian said...

What a lovely princess! Happy belated birthday to Rayna!