Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some thoughts just SHOULDN'T be voiced!

While we were at the vet's, today, with our four overgrown dogs, Darcy occupied herself by checking out everything posted on the bulletin board. I was speaking with the receptionist when Darcy called out excitedly, "Hey, Mom! It says 'free rabbits'! We could get some for dog treats!" The scary thing is I think she was dead serious!

6 comments:

Beckyb said...

That is SO good!!! Hey - you've taught them to be honest!!! :) Made me smile!!

Mr.Brian said...

Out of the mouth's of children.I love reading things the kids say and do to make mom and dad cringe!It is way more fun since I do not have kids.
I bet we never made our folks want to hide under a rock in public.

Emma said...

Oh, that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

I don't think my rabbit owning friends would think it was funny! Darcy should watch herself!

redmaryjanes said...

Too funny! I love that dog!!

Steffie B. said...

That's funny! ;)