What we've been up to lately...
Well, Darcy's soccer game was cancelled this morning. There has been such heavy rains the last two days that the fields were too soggy to be played on. But, I thought I might post a few photos from her practice Friday.
Rayna and Doug trying on the new outfits their grandparents got them today.
Grant has repeatedly warned Darcy, Doug, and Rayna not to leave down the cupholders that fold out from the base of the middle seats in the van, because it would be too easy for one of them to be stepped on and broken when everyone piles back into the van. Tonight, as we all piled out of the van, Rayna was the last to exit. As she did so, we could hear her admonishing her older siblings in quite a disgusted tone, "You kids keep leaving the cup holders down!"
Yes...it is up to Rayna to keep everyone in the family in line!











5 comments:
I didn't realise before how long Darcy's hair is! Wow, it's beautiful!
Those are some great action shots!
Love the new outfits - they look great!!!
great pictures! sweet little outfits too.
We begin soccer this week again as well! I love watchng the kids play!
Post a Comment