Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey, Grant...can WE get one of these?

Okay, my absolute most favorte thing so far about the "Thinking Bloggers Award" is that it has provided me the chance to get acquainted with Becky's other four nominee blogs! If you haven't checked them out, yourself, you should. They are excellent reads (but, then, what do you EXPECT when a professional librarian has done the picking?)! (And I don't want ANYONE posting questions in the comment section about how THIS blog ever got included in with the other four! I already know I probably slid in by honest mistake!--but I am basking in the sunlight, anyway, Thank you very much!) Now, back to my POINT...I guess the blog that has captured my heart the most is "Always in My Heart". (I love all four of the blogs, but THAT one just in so many different places touched chords that my own heart can totally identify with.) The blog, however, that I had to steal a photo from to post here is "Peace in Pandemonium" ...can you BELIEVE this toilet? How funny!!!
(I can see where it might be a very useful resource in our house, though...Doug is so distractable that he almost NEVER manages to WATCH where he is aiming (or, more accurately NOT bother to aim) during those brief moments when the blur of his Tasmanian-devil-like-course pauses momentarily in front of the toilet. Now if we had FISH swimming about in our toilet tank, at least Doug's FACE would be oriented in the proper direction for once! I wonder if THAT was the inspiration for it's design...little boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder!)

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

SO glad you are enjoying those blogs - they are good - right up there with yours!! I know I loved the fish tank toilet - but I'm thinking we'd have problems over here -my husband loves that tidy bowl "blue" stuff - those fish would be screaming!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

My question is, "Where do the fish go when the toilet is flushed!" Surely it is just a flattish aquarium superimposed on top of the actual toilet bowl--both being glass so that you can see all the way through and have the ILLUSION that the fish are swimming in the toilet tank itself....otherwise you would have to dump in new fish after each flush!