Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quote for the day...


Rayna, "I wish Darcy would come back and be my friend again."

(Wow! Sounds so final...like she is gone forever(!), not just away for the day!)

THIS comment fell from Rayna's lips as she put the finishing touches on a drawing she had made and carefully written "I love Tommy. a Lot!" on! She hasn't asked me to mail it to Tommy yet, but I expect her to be hinting for a stamp any moment now!

(This is the first time she has ever WRITTEN an entire sentence! She has really gotten into sounding words out, lately! She had called over and asked me how to spell "I love Tommy," but I saw later that she had added on "a Lot!" without asking for any spelling assistance!"

5 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Very cute picture for Tommy!

C's Mom said...

Isn't it funny how differntly the passage of time feels when you're a kid?

Beckyb said...

I just love it - that is so sweet!

4D said...

Great stuff!

I love the drama of kids sometimes.

Keep smilin!

Steffie B. said...

That is just too cute! Ahhhh....young love! lol