Thursday, May 03, 2007

So, what insight does she have to share about her mother?

Okay, so Rayna proclaimed "Daddy is TOUGH!" at the breakfast table this morning. Well, I didn't have to wait too long, today, either, to discover her thoughts about her mother... As we were loading up into the van to head into town, I had my hands quite full. Rayna remarked helpfully(?), "You're having trouble, Mom! I know, because you're my mom and you're getting old!" Well, I'm afraid there is quite a bit of truth in her candid observation!

8 comments:

4D said...

Tee hee! Thanks there young whipper snipper!

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

Yeah - I used to think 20 was old when I was little - it's all perspective!!!!

Emmie said...

he he..I do have to say that is a bit funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica! I'm glad you found my blog! I just looked around yours...I love it, the kids are so precious!

Thanks!
Olivia

C's Mom said...

Yeah, I remember thinking I'd be 'almost dead' when I reached the age I am now. Uh, I changed my perspective ;0)

crazylady said...

Great special effects you do here. Nice (not so much) comment you got. I'm waiting for the "it's okay Mommy, you're just going crazy" comment myself.
Senja.

Kim said...

yep nothing like a child to make you feel way beyond your age - and I used to think that they kept you feeling young ;)

Mr.Brian said...

I agree with Becky when I was young people in their 20's were old in my teens 30's 40' were ols now that i am in my 40's close to 50, maybe 90 plus is old.
I love how kids can say something so innacent, and it can be so DARN CLOSE TO THE TRUTH!!! Except in your case I am sure you're not getting older you're getting better.