Sunday, May 20, 2007

Some unexpected events have put our lives into transition right now.
One result of these changes is that I no longer have much access to a computer.
Regretfully, I will be taking a break from the blogosphere for an uncertain period of time.

~Monica

19 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hope all is okay...I look forward to your return.

LaLa said...

I hope you are doing ok...I will look for you to come back to bloggy land. Take care in the meantime.

Beckyb said...

I echo what has been said - I do hope all is well over there - it doesn't sound so great. You will be missed and I will be waiting and watching for you to return!

Teri said...

Hang in there. And let us know when you're back.

Briana's Mom said...

Hope you come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everybody! We are okay... and hopefully I will be back on-line soon.

Vivian said...

Hope you and your family is well. I look forward to you coming back to the cyber world. Best wishes to you all.

redmaryjanes said...

I will miss you. Take care.

Mr.Brian said...

Best of luck.Hope all will be good soon.

Steffie B. said...

OH.....I so love seeing all of your pictures and hearing about your lovely family! Hope you return soon!

Yani said...

You'll be missed! Hope all is well.

RamblingMother said...

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Beverly

kitchu said...

I'll be thinking of you and look foward to a time when you can join blogland again. Hope all is okay.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I'll miss you. I'll continue to check by to see if you're back. I hope things get better.

Emmie said...

Hope everything is OK! Keep us posted when you can! Missing you...

4D said...

Hope all is okay. Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Keep smilin!

Sarah said...

Looking forward to your return to hear about some more adventures.

Anonymous said...

hope your doing ok!
can't wait until your back again!

Unknown said...

You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.