Friday, July 13, 2007

Okay....this is SO WEIRD....
I wrote a post (with lots of photos) last night and published it to my blog, but it never showed up. I tried republishing it numerous times with no success. (I also tried refreshing my screen, etc, just in case it was there but I just wasn't seeing it.) Blogger THINKS it is there...it shows up on my content table as there and published and I can "view" it's own individual page off my contents page...it is visible everywhere EXCEPT the public portion of my blog! This morning, I tried copying it (off the "edit" option in the content page) and then posting it again as a brand-new post of its own. Did it show up? Of course not! Have any of you run into this problem, yourselves, with Blogger?

2 comments:

kitchu said...

Blogger has a habit of staying out late and drinking too much. Give it time to sober up, it'll get the job done eventually.

Anonymous said...

You got that right! It took nearly a full 24 hours...but here it is...finally on the blog...both of my missing "this is weird" comments and the original missing post and photos.