Okay....this is SO WEIRD....
I wrote a post (with lots of photos) last night and published it to my blog, but it never showed up. I tried republishing it numerous times with no success. (I also tried refreshing my screen, etc, just in case it was there but I just wasn't seeing it.) Blogger THINKS it is there...it shows up on my content table as there and published and I can "view" it's own individual page off my contents page...it is visible everywhere EXCEPT the public portion of my blog! This morning, I tried copying it (off the "edit" option in the content page) and then posting it again as a brand-new post of its own. Did it show up? Of course not! Have any of you run into this problem, yourselves, with Blogger?











3 comments:
I had it once and it does eventually show up.
Beverly
You're right, Beverly! 24 hours later it HAS shown up!!!
I've had that happen twice. I'm not as patient as you are. I cut and paste to save the text and delete it, and then repost and it appears.
Post a Comment