Our Weekend...
Besides going up to KC to work on our house, we also went up to celebrate three birthdays... Grant's sister, Lynne, had a birthday on Feb. 14th. Rayna will turn 6 years old on Feb. 25th, and, Grant turns 46 years old on March 6th. Grant's parents had a celebration dinner for all three. Of course RAYNA got to cut the cake and serve it!
After eating, all three of my little hoodlums mobbed their good-natured cousin, Glenn. I came into the room to find the poor guy trying to escape, with Rayna wrapped around his right leg, Doug wound around his left leg, and Darcy clinging to his back like the proverbial monkey. In spite of this, he was able to move at an amazingly fast pace...it is just that where-ever he went, the three large leeches were still with him!
After all the festivities, Grant and I headed back over to our own (empty) house to do a little more work getting it ready to be shown (and sold?!!!). I came downstairs to be greeted by the site of what appeared to be a dead man lying in my living room floor. I didn't realize I had worn my husband out THAT much! After secretly snapping a photo of him, I woke him up and asked him to move so I could take photos of the interior of our living room to put on our sales web page. So, of course, he had to be obnoxious and plant himself in each scene I tried to photograph! So, here are the interior house shots that you WON'T see on the web page where we are advertising our home!....
(click on any of the collages above to see them enlarged. This is especially helpful when trying to see Grant's onery face peeking here through the French door!)
(Oh...and here is the link, again, for Darcy's new blog!)











1 comment:
Happy Birthday to everyone!
And good luck with your house - looks like you might need it considering the assistant you have!
Post a Comment