Something Kind of Silly Here...
Grant and I were so excited when we saw a Godfather's Pizza was going to be opening in Bolivar (within WALKING distance of our house, no less!). However, the very first time we stopped in to get a pizza, I had to do a double take... Is it just me or is there something pretty silly about this store?
(You can click on this photo to see full screen version of it.
...Then, if you are STILL having trouble finding what hit me between the eyes, just click here!)











3 comments:
Seems like a pretty clever ploy to me to get customers talking about them!!
Hmmmm...they didn't want you to get mixed up on those hours ;0)
Well...I guess it DID get their photo on the blog!
Truthfully, though, I thought it was a bit CONFUSING. I had to read the sign twice just to make sure I had read it right the first time!
Post a Comment