(Hafta share a quick bit of good news, too!...
Rumor has it that our house in KC is well on it's way to being sold!
Since we weren't willing to consider any contingency offers, two other home-owners have been racing to get their homes sold so that they can offer a non-contingency contract for ours. Meanwhile, another couple who can buy without first selling are very near to getting pre-approved for the needed home loan and they have their heart set on the home...and THEN, just tonight, the realtor called us to say a cash-buyer has made an appointment with her tomorrow to write up a contract on the home. And all that activity has occurred in just the last week and a half! That house has been grand central station lately! Will keep all posted!.....)
PS (Lisa, thank you so much for the Spring photos you took of the property last weekend and, Iran, thank you for putting the photos onto a CD for me. I just got the CD with the photos in the mail today AFTER hearing from the realtor that the house may be well on its way to being sold...but, the photos were so pretty, that I had to go ahead and put them on the house blog, anyway! If anyone wants to see Lisa's photographic prowess, just go to PeculiarHome.BlogSpot.com and click on the link at the top of the page directing you to the brand new photos!)
It sure is handy having friends around (to send on photographic errands and such!). (I had wanted photos showing the redbuds in bloom and was going to make the long trek up to KC to take the photos myself, until Lisa stepped in and suggested she save me a tankful of gas and day of travel!)











5 comments:
I would love to do everyday in May!!!! Thanks for the invite!!
Ashton
I am SO happy for you guys! Like I told you, I LOVE that house and if we thought we were going to stay in the area, we would have loved to buy it ourselves so I am glad you are finally getting it sold! It's such a great place! I know whoever gets it will be happy.
Yipppppppppppeeeeee!!! I'm glad it's working out for you!!
I told you she was the CLASS of CASS. :)
You're right about that, Fran!!!
Thanks for steering me right all the way through this process, from Craigslist clear through to Olanda!
Post a Comment