OHHH...AND, BY THE WAY, WE SOLD OUR HOUSE UP IN KC, TODAY!!!
Well, I guess we won't actually CLOSE until the end of this month, but, for all practical purposes it is sold!!!
(-;
...continuation of "Three Peas in a Pod"...
OHHH...AND, BY THE WAY, WE SOLD OUR HOUSE UP IN KC, TODAY!!!
Well, I guess we won't actually CLOSE until the end of this month, but, for all practical purposes it is sold!!!
(-;

She is born leader, quick witted, high spirited, and independent! She has an overly developed sense of mischief, is adventurous and has always had a mind of her own! She is a gifted singer and enjoys playing the mandolin. She was born in JiangXi province of China and came home to us when she was 8 1/2 months old.
He is a happy-go-lucky fellow stuck between two very bossy sisters (one older, one younger)!
Nothing is ever middle of the road with Rayna. This child LIVES the extremes and would never be caught dead in the middle! She broadcasts every nuance of her changing emotions so clearly that you could "read" her from a football field away! Fortunately, for us, her mood the overwhelming majority of the time is pure Joy and Happiness. 
She is sweet, but dumb as a box of rocks! She once tried to fit in then-4-year-old Rayna's carseat WITH Rayna...positioning her enormous, furry self, right into Rayna's lap. That made Rayna LIVID, and I'm not sure she has forgiven the dog, yet! Gloria looks for all the world like a Newfoundland if you don't count her ears! She is ALL teddy-bear...the most snuggly dog we have ever had. There isn't a disagreeable bone in her body. She is Darcy's favorite...and frustrates me (Monica) more than any of the other dogs ever have (she is just so passively STUBBORN!).
She seems to be mostly border collie. She's our stealth dog...moves like lightening, low to the ground! Herding is in her blood! She makes such strong EYE contact that it often unnerves people!
People, upon first meeting her, often remark either that she has "beautiful eyes" or "spooky eyes". Rivie is "my" dog, but her one fault (severe car sickness) prevents her from being my daily side-kick as I run errands.
Ransom has become my side-kick when the kids are in school and Grant is at work. She is my furry companion as I run errands here and there.
10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!!
THANKS, Tracey and Mike!!!
Congrats on that good news!
******APPLAUSE*******
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Fran, I can't thank you enough for recommending Olanda Nicholas to be our realtor...she just was an absolutely joy to work with the whole two weeks that she had the listing for our house! I just wish we had known about her (and you!) a YEAR ago!!!!!
(Here we signed a six month contract with her...and she only needed TWO WEEKS to get the job done!)
Actually, Fran, a good portion of the credit for the quickness of the sale goes directly to YOU, too...not only for lining us up with the absolute best realtor in our county, but for the great advice you gave me about Postlets and Craigslist. Our buyer came off a Craigslist that I had placed after following your advice!
Even though the buyer came off Craigslist, I am SO GLAD we had a realtor there handling everything...she just was a godsend!...and such a go-getter, and SO EFFICIENT and delightful to work with. She made everything totally stress-free and worry-free! Her motto is "SMOOTH transactions"!...and she lives up to it! .......she just set everything up so effortlessly. She screened out several contigency buyers early on...getting them through the loan approval process and getting their homes on the market for them, but explaining to them that we would only talk contract with them once they were clear of their present homes and truly ready to BUY immediately. So, we had two home owners in the background racing to get their homes sold...meanwhile, when a cash buyer came along she REELED him right in!
She called me the day he came to see the home and said, "Girl! I have NEVER shown a house to people like this EVER in my entire realty career! This man brought a tape measure, a flashlight, and A LADDER with him and he went through every inch of your home. He even crawled up into the ATTIC." The buyer spent an hour and fifteen minutes going through the home and then made a cash offer and said that no home inspections of any sort were wanted, that he would purchase the home exactly "as is". Wow! Then Olanda nudged him up to a very agreeable price! She is a gem!
Yea Congrats. I know what a load off your mind that is!!
I am SO happy for you guys! I know this has been tough but I am sure this is just the right person to move into your precious house and will love it almost as much as you did. I've been so glad to read how well the kids have adjusted to city life and public schools. Now, if their MOTHER could just adjust to city life!!! :-) Anyway, congratulations!!!
Sorry, I didn't realize that I hadn't put my name in. That last post was from me!
I am so very, VERY happy for you!!!! Yea!!
Post a Comment