STAGNANT, you say!
Okay...I'm still getting flack over my lack of attention to this blog! Yesterday afternoon Aunt Donna informed me, "Your blog has gone stagnant!"
Everyone is a critic!!! (THIS should spice up my blog...Darcy sporting Iran's motorcycle attire!)
In my defense, I've been much too busy helping to sell Lisa's puppies!!! Grant, saint that he is!, is letting me have a puppy!!! To that end, I have made five trips to Kansas City in the last four weeks so that I could STUDY the litter well and know exactly WHICH one was the right one for me...thus, it is no surprise at all that the puppy I chose is the only one in the entire litter of nine that Lisa can't stand! She tried LONG AND HARD to talk me out of my choice...and she does nothing but criticize my little guy every chance she gets! Last week, she gave him the most caustic appraisal she could think of, "He is JUST LIKE VIOLET!" That is when I KNEW without a shadow of a doubt that he was the one that was PERFECT for me! If he makes Lisa tear her hair out, I know he has to be an exceptional pup! Besides, what would be the fun of having a dog my best friend LIKES?...we have to have SOMETHING to spar over!
On a sad note, Darcy gleefully left for Texas this morning. She will be gone two entire weeks. Rayna and Doug both had the tears streaming down their little faces before their grandparents' car had even quite disappeared from sight. Guess I will have to take them to Kansas City and distract them with a new puppy!
Introducing lively little Ransom (age 4 wks)...











3 comments:
Ransom is a cute little thing (looks much like our dogs when they were puppies - Ransom is just a bit darker)!
Well, I am SO glad that you did at least mention the children in there and that it wasn't JUST about the dog! lol He is really cute, though. Hey! When you come up, why don't you make it at a time when Mother & I could meet you and the kids for lunch? That would be fun.
cute pup.
Post a Comment