Raining Outside and In...
Well, I'm leaving for El Salvador in about 12 hours! Unfortunately, while we were out running in Springfield today, I was multi-tasking and had put a load of laundry in to wash while we were gone. Bad move! We got home to discover our washer had been FLOODING our home non-stop at full-speed for FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT. I don't even have time to go into what a mess we have on our hands...but, right now I have four washer loads full of wet towels and laundry piles that had been on the floor at the time of the flood (so were sopping wet) washing at the local laundry mat. Darcy and I are waiting out the wash cycle at the DQ so we can blog a bit.
On a brighter note, the day after I return from El Salvador, we are getting a land line put in along with DSL internet!!! I will be able to blog from HOME!!!! I plan on blogging MUCH MORE FREQUENTLY once we have internet access at home!











2 comments:
Springfield? Ohio???
No...Springfield, Missouri!
Post a Comment