Friday, August 22, 2008

Yup....she KNOWS how to ACCESSORIZE!



Grant is playing at a band gig in Springfield tonight and I just didn't feel up to fixing supper (I've had exactly one hour of sleep in the last 36 hours...and am still feeling the effects of some virus, too), so Rayna and I headed to Godfather's to bring home a pizza. That child has a penchant for accessorizing! Where-ever she is, she is always adding to her ensemble! Scrounging around under the seat, through the glove box, and through the coke holders she managed to add on sunglasses, a hair band, and straw drumsticks! As we drove home, she was beating on her newly acquired drum (the pizza box) with her stylish straws singing Hannah Montana songs at the tops of her lungs!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

She is adorable!! Get her to design her own line of accessories!!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06