Saturday, October 25, 2008

On Roaring River

Well, we are having a blast at the cabin!...and, who knew(!), they even have wireless internet here! I didn't bring my computer (I mean, we were going CAMPING!)...but, Darcy, the ever hopeful teenager brought HERS! So, here I am, making a quick post, interupting her social life as she tries to talk on-line with her friends, but has to momentarily give her mom a couple of minutes on the computer!

I can't post photos, because her computer has no SD slot. But I will post some when we get back home. We had so much fun today, hiking in the hills above the fish hatchery at Eagle Rock, while Iran fished for trout. Then, this evening we went down to the river and built a fire to roast hotdogs and make s'mores. The pups had a fine large time playing in the river and getting us wet, too! Tomorrow morning we will attend services at a local church here that Lisa remembers attending in the summers when she and her siblings would spend vacations at Eagle Rock with her mom and grandparents. Lisa knows all the neat little off-the-beaten-path places around here. That makes it a lot neater!!!

1 comment:

comingaroundagain said...

I wish we were there with you guys! Sounds so fun!!