Saturday, October 11, 2008




Ransom has grown a bit between early August and now!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Holy cow! He's grown that much in just two months? What do you feed him...Miracle Grow? He is gorgeous! I'll always have a place in my heart for German Shepherds...my very first two dogs were German Shepherds, they were such wonderful pets, not so good with strangers, very protective of me and my brother.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...Ransom started out not so good with strangers, too. She is DEFINITELY a "one family dog"...but we have socialized her like crazy and now, she at least TOLERATES strangers politely. She still isn't FRIENDLY with them--totally ALOOF--but, at least she no longer barks, growls, or pulls away.

As to feeding her, I WISH she would eat her puppy chow, but she won't. She will only eat what the big dogs have in their pan and not much of that, either. She is very finicky and hardly eats at all. She is skinnier than the other two pups from the litter that I still see regularly...but about the same height.

She HAS grown fast...