All He Wants for Christmas...
Okay this has got to be the most pitiful Christmas gift request EVER.....
This even beats Rayna's request for a hamster (or rather clothes hamper!).
My husband is SO HARD to shop for. I have been pressing him for ideas. This morning, he finally offered me one...he would like a TOILET for his Christmas present. (The tank in our toilet in the master bathroom cracked last week, rending it nonfunctional (after all the water seeped out onto our floor!)). A TOILET...that has to be the worst suggestion ever!!!
The makers of this video would put ME in the doghouse if I took my husband up on his suggestion!....











7 comments:
You do NOT want to be the first woman there!!! Do not get the toilet for Christmas! It's a setup! lol
That was terrific!!!
Eric
don;t get grant a diamond necklace!
jan
Well, if I wind up in the doghouse endlessly folding clothes for getting Grant a toilet, at least HE will be there with me for not buying me a single solitary piece of jewelery since October of 1990!
You know, seriously, that was one of the cutest videos I've seen in a long time. I guess that shows how hard up for entertainment I am! So, why don't you buy EACH OTHER a diamond necklace! You know, though, maybe this explains why your poor youngest child doesn't know her aunts from her uncles! :-) I think you two have my vote for the "pitiful pearl" couple of the year! How sad....a toilet request and no jewelry in almost 20 years!
Don't the 3 pendant watches (since October 1990) count as "jewelry"???
ROTFL, a toilet, that is hilarious!!
I love the doghouse video, I put Superman in last week for buying me a frying pan one year for Xmas and no jewelry since, ummm, see it's been that long, LOL.
Loved this post..
Oh, dear...now I really AM in the doghouse! I forgot all about the three beautiful pin on pendant watches my husband has bought me through our marriage. The first one was for our second anniversary. Then, years later when it broke, he got me another for another anniversary and so on! Oops! I guess those WOULD count as jewelry!!!
Sorry, Honey!
Post a Comment