School Program
Doug had his school program last night. The theme was the Twelve Days of Christmas. The kids sang many songs. Even though Doug has difficulty speaking, his mouth was moving right with the words of the song, singing his heart out. I was so proud of how he put his full attention and focus into the program. Doug loves music. He always has!
(This last photo is of Doug with one of his teachers after the program.)











3 comments:
Awww, I miss attending these school programs, particularly before Christmas! But I have no kids, and am no longer a teacher, so it would probably be creepy to show up at some local school by myself, right?
Doug looks like he had a wonderful time! There's nothing like singing one's heart out, having one voice meld and mix in with many. I love it too!
Zach and Tyler are in high school and junior high now and there are no more school programs. I miss them!
Doug looks very handsome!
Way to go Doug!!
Love the last photo..
Post a Comment