Friday, January 02, 2009

Darcy's referral photo and most recent school photo:



(This temporary post is for you, Pipo...congratulations on your new JiangXi princess!)

8 comments:

Polar Bear said...

What a sweet referral picture!

Happy New Year!

Darcy Lin said...

oh thats great. put a pic of me as a bald lil kid on ur blog.

Anonymous said...

um...does that mean i have to take it down????

Anonymous said...

On second thought, how much is it WORTH to you for me to take it down??? (evil glimmer in your mother's eye)

I have an obnoxious, overly energetic pup that needs a roller blading buddy....

C's Mom said...

The comments crack me up. Work it, mama.

I think she was adorable as a little baldie and just beautiful now.

I look so forward to seeing who my Jiangxi girl grows up to be.

Truly Blessed said...

What a beautiful baby girl...who has turned into a beautiful teenager (with an attitude!).

Love it!

Anonymous said...

don't worry Darcy-most babies are bald-Adam just had a red 'glow' to his head for the longest time.

kitchu said...

she is beautiful in both!!