Monday, February 16, 2009

Scandalous

I cannot BELIEVE it!

Let me start at the beginning....

A few days ago, I began noticing odd muddy smudges on some of the keys of my computer and smears on my screen. That seemed weird. But, this morning, it is all making sense...way too much sense.

My first clue came when I noticed I had a new "follower" listed for my blog. Checking it out, I was shocked to see that my newest follower was none other than my dog, RANSOM! Of course, I clicked right onto her profile and THAT is when I discovered the little mutt has a blog of her own!!! Now, I know who's been smudging up my computer (muddy keys, nose prints on the screen)...suddenly it is all very clear! Ransom has been borrowing my computer!

I must admit, her blog has provided me with quite a bit of insight into her true personality. Who would have thought such an obnoxious personality was lurking behind that deceptively sweet, furry face of hers!

(Actually, I like the COMMENTS better than the posts!)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Hmmmmm.......That mangy wolf has her own blog...and a following??

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe, isn't it?!

(What she NEEDS is her OWN computer! I'm not thrilled with the nose smears on mine!)

Nadine said...

That's just too funny. You are fabulous and so is Ransom.

Deb said...

LOL, that is way cute!
She even has the cat-that-swallowed-the-canary look about her....Sly little fox.
LOL

Sabrina said...

Good for Ransom! Branching out on her own! She is beautiful!

4D said...

That is a hoot!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

That's one smart pooch!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

WOW. Your dog knows how to do her own blog? All my dog knows how to do is bark at imaginary deer and lick the floor. :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love the look on her face! She just KNOWS she is all that!!! I don't know how you do it, Monica! What a cutie! Again, I say(Mother too, as I was reading it to her) you REALLY need to publish. What a great children's book this would all make.