She's Seven Today!!!
Today is Rayna's seventh birthday! After eating breakfast, she was delighted to open her first present from the family (Hannah Montana headphones for her new MP3 player). Her hair was still wet when I took the present opening pictures. She always has been all about bows and ruffles...since it was her birthday today, she wanted to wear a dress to school. The oldest daughter thinks we are abusing her when we occasionally insist that she actually wear a dress to CHURCH, but the youngest thinks it is a treat to get to wear a dress to school! (Rayna ALWAYS wears dresses to church.)
All three of her sets of grandparents gave her money for her birthday (her preference). She was going to buy an I-pod and she had enough to buy one of the little I Pod Shuffles, but her frugality won out and she chose a Sansa MP3 Clip instead...but whatever you do, don't make the mistake I keep making and refer to it as an MP3 player! She will correct you resoundingly! She insists it is an "I Pod"! Whatever! Meanwhile, she passed her old AAA battery operated MP3 player on to her older brother. I need to remember to get him some more manly music on it, because it is getting a little embarrassing having him wear his "new" MP3 player, dancing around the house, singing along with all the Barbie songs ("I'm a Princess"...that genre)!











12 comments:
生日快乐, Rayna! May it be filled with music. ;)
Happy Birthday Rayna! I love the name by the way!
Happy Birthday Rayna!
Keep smilin!
Happy birthday Rayna, best wishes for a very special day..
Happy Birthday Sweet Rayna!
Happy, Happy Birthday Rayna! Enjoy your day!!!!
Happy Birthday to Rayna. Seven is such a cute age.
Just found your blog through Always In My Heart. I hadn't seen it before. I love it.
Your kids are beautiful.
Love the photos below of how your puppy has grown in 6 months. LOL
How interesting that your husband teaches at SWBU. My future s-i-l just graduated from there.
aww, happy birthday Rayna
Happy Happy Birthday Rayna!!
Happy Birthday Rayna!!! I just had mine a couple of weeks ago...we should have a party together! Love your haircut!!! It is adorable!
Oh, happy birthday sweet Rayna!
Post a Comment