A CONTEST!
(a real mystery)
Okay...I will admit, this is a somewhat lame contest as there is no prize (other than the knowledge of knowing YOU were the WINNER, that is!)...
I challenge ANYONE to identify what my husband was eating in the photos above*! (Hint: he was inspired by the "You're Fat because of what you EAT" sight.)
(You ARE allowed to click on the pictures to enlarge them for a closer view...but I doubt if that will help you much!)











7 comments:
Well, it looks like a hot dog, but I'm sure that's not it....sooo......is it a popsicle? In...um....something pastry-ish?
dynomite?
A stick of pepperoni?
Hmmm...very good guesses! So far Janet is coming the closest! Tomorrow I will post pictures of the next one that Grant made. He is ADDICTED to this new treat he has invented! I'm thinking that if someone actually DOES guess what two ingredients comprise this treat, I might have to figure out a prize to award!!!
What the heck is it? It looks like a popsicle surrounded by something pastry-ish. What IS it?
Well....to me, it looks like a frozen hot dog with some kind of bread/pastry that alos looks a little frozen?
Anonymous...how will you get credit for winning if you don't include your name! But, actually, it isn't a frozen hotdog nor a frozen bun. The center IS frozen, however...and it is something that is sickenly SWEET through and through...
Post a Comment