Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lazy Weekend



It was a lazy Saturday! Rayna and I shared a set of ear buds and watched a show together on my computer. Rayna and her daddy lounged on the sofa alternately watching a DVD and snoozing!

(Doug was playing in his room. Darcy was away at D-Now.)

7 comments:

kerri said...

I love lazy weekends, cuddling and spend quality time with the girls,so glad you enjoyed yours. ;)

Nadine said...

Oh those pictures are too sweet. I love weekends when you can relax and cuddle up like that.

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done to your hair! Your face looks so thin that way!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I think the above anonymous comment was written in TOTAL SARCASM!

Michelle said...

Really? Who would write a smart alec comment like that?

I think you look beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Michelle! Are you kidding!!!! I have the whole DOUBLE CHIN thing going on in this photo, worsened by the fact that my chin was scrunched down to my neck!

Actually, I should not have said it was a sarcastic comment...more accurately, it was a baloney comment! My husband HATES me pulling my hair back with little clippies at the sides (like I wear it 99.9% of the time because it DOES make my face appear a bit slimmer!)...so, he has to "anonymously" comment about facial "slimness" the one time I am pictured with my hair hanging down loose!

I saw RIGHT THROUGH that ANONYMOUS comment the moment I read it!

RamblingMother said...

What a great Weekend!