Missed Calling...
Okay...I am a little slow to figure things out sometimes!
Tonight, Rayna was walking all over the house, holding to Ransom's collar, eyes squeezed shut. I had no idea what was going on until about her third lap through the house when she paused to happily explain, "I'm playing like I'm BLIND, Mom!" Evidently, it is an extremely engrossing game because it lasted a very, very long time tonight! Ransom seemed to enjoy the game as much as Rayna...maybe she missed her true calling!











5 comments:
She's a smart little girl. Ransom is a good dog for playing along.
That's pretty funny. Ransom is so sweet!
Snort! You have such a curious little girl.
I just wanted to send my sincerest gratitude for the prayers during Emily Grace's surgery!! You will never know just how much that meant to us!! Thank you so much!! Hope all is well at your house :o)
Amy
Maybe you should hire Rayna out to train dogs for the blind.
Post a Comment