The Shawl
Little Miss Rayna was more than willing to model the embarrassing shawl that I finished knitting! It was a fun project...nice and simple for a rank beginner like me! I started the shawl Thursday morning after sending the kids off to school (thus explaining Darcy's shock later that afternoon when I arrived to carpool her and her buddies over to the soccer fields--poor child had not seen the knitting coming!) and I finished the shawl Monday...an enjoyable five days!
(The pattern called for it to be five inches longer, but I ran out of yarn. I had bought the yarn in Clinton, Missouri and wasn't about to drive that far away for an additional skein. Besides, this way Rayna gets to enjoy it, too!)











6 comments:
I like the shawl! Of course I like things like that.
Thanks!
Love it!
Monica...it's beautiful!! You did a great job!
now that you are knitting-are you going to make that fox?
Hmmm...I'd forgotten all about the fox! That's way past my ability level! I'm not an accomplished a knitter! I can barely handle a simple triangle! Besides, wasn't it CROCHETED?
Post a Comment