Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Long Overdue


Rayna FINALLY began piano lessons yesterday! I have been promising her I would track down a teacher for her since we moved to Bolivar (a year and ten months ago)...she had even chosen piano lessons OVER joining soccer last summer. I was feeling awful that I still hadn't gotten her started on the lessons she has wanted for so long and that she has given up other opportunities (like being in soccer) for. It was the only broken promise that I am aware of that I have ever made to any of my kids...so, it was a weight off my conscience when she finally marched into the music store for her first lesson yesterday! She was thrilled. She came home and practiced for a half hour after her first lesson. I hope that continues!

2 comments:

aunt Jan said...

piano seems much more appropriate for a princess than soccer!

Briana's Mom said...

Good for her!!!