Tuesday, July 07, 2009



Doug will be eleven years old on Friday. The Goldsmiths and Grant's parents came over late this evening to have an early celebration. My parents are coming Thursday. Then on Friday Doug is having a sleep over with his friends, Jacob and Luke. We plan to take them to the lake in Stockton to swim in the early afternoon, then to Incredible Pizza in Springfield for supper. He's been looking forward to having his friends back over for another sleepover since last year's sleepover!

(In the picture above, Doug had just finished pigging out at the Chinese Buffet! Everyone had been kidding him about his "birthday belly"!)

2 comments:

Jean said...

Man, I can't believe it! Can't you stop them??? I miss those kids! I have been having issues with trying to send you regular email. Could you send me a regular email and see if I can return? Thanks!

Nadine said...

Happy Birthday Doug. What a great photo. Doug is cute with his hands on his belly.