changed fb status
Well, they finally made it official...
Darcy has spent nearly every free waking moment with her best friend, Aric, since last summer. Tonight, he asked her if she would like to date. Not really sure how anything will be any different now from what it has other been--other than Darcy's facebook status, which she wasted no time changing from "single" to "in a relationship"!
I pointed out to her that this new definition of their relationship is just in time for Valentine's Day...to which she replied, "Oh. I hadn't even thought of that! I hope Aric doesn't do anything for Valentine's Day. Do you and Dad want me to babysit for you?!"
(photo taken moments after she got home tonight...she told us her big news first and then chased her dad off the computer so she could change her fb status, while excitedly talking on the phone to Jadyn!)











No comments:
Post a Comment