Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why we have moved to Beta Blogger...

Well the decision has been made... I will continue my blogsite on the beta blogger (here) rather than on the original blogger. The comments were split about 50/50 as to the preference of the individual readers of this blog. The comments against this site were related to font. I have tinkered with the font here, since then, so, hopefully the current font will be reader friendly. Please, let me know if it is hard on your eyes on your computer...I can always tinker more...maybe make the background a light blue to cut down on glare or change fonts or change SIZE of the font. Just let me know!

The reason I decided to go with the beta format and leave my old site was simply that I can publish TONS faster in beta. When I write on my blog in beta, my waiting around time is significantly decreased. It is just so much faster. Also, it is way easier to adjust my template...I don't have to type in the HTML myself and figure out where it should go. With the beta format, I can just drop and drag the elements I want to rearrange or add or delete. SO MUCH EASIER.

~Monica

No comments: