GOT THE BUTTONS TO WORK, FINALLY!!!
I am VERY computer illiterate...but, after three days of tinkering, trying to get it to work, I finally learned how to make a working button (see the buttons in the side bar of the sign painter guy with Darcy's avatar on one sign and my sister's avatar on the other sign?...well, if you click on either of those pictures, you will be taken right to their blog site.). That is what I mean by a "button"...just a link that is a picture rather than a line of text. Anyway, I have finally figured out how to do that! SOOOO....if any of you folks who have your blogs listed in my sidebar would like your AVATAR shown instead of your blog address on the link, just let me know and I will be delighted to do that!
If there are any readers out there whose blogs DON'T appear in my side-bar, let me know who you are and I will try and get you listed, too.











No comments:
Post a Comment