Miss Bossy is hot as a DEAD ANIMAL...guess she was poivened!
This morning I overheard Rayna DEMANDING her older sister do this and that. I shook my head and gathered my little spitfire up in my arms and observed, "You're being awfully bossy today, aren't you?" Rayna instantly softened and replied, "I just didn't get enough sleep, Mom." I have heard of fatigue causing grouchiness, but never thought of it as the cause of ordinary BOSSINESS!
Getting ready for church tonight, Rayna came into the library and announced, "I am hot as a DEAD ANIMAL!!!"
She recovered sufficiently from her heat attack to talk her daddy's leg off a few minutes later when he arrived home from work. She was telling him all about how the bad guy "poivened" the king.











2 comments:
I love reading about your three kids!!! The youngest one always cracks me up with her pronunciation!
~Scorpion
She cracks me up, too! This morning she had yogret for breakfast....
Post a Comment