Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Scary Santa:


Well, today was the first time in a while that I have had the luxury of surfing the net and catching up on the blogs I like to follow. I was planning on posting photos of our own Christmas day (and still plan to do so, later!), but, in the meantime, I just had to post this photo of
Rod and Mary-Mia's twin daughters Marie and Rose. You can find it on their blog (posted on December 15).

I have seen a LOT of Christmas photos with adorable children in my surfing today, but this one is my favorite! I just had to put it up on my own blog to share with the rest of you!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! We tried to get my kids in to see Santa but, the lines were really long.

Anonymous

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

HA!!! That is just hilarious! What a priceless photo.

Anonymous said...

Precious picture!