Wretched Bug;
Spotted Rug...
Wow! I have had a lot of fun reading the reply posts to the "six strange things about me" meme! What a lot of things I never knew about other folks!!!Well, yesterday, Doug was struck with a stomach bug. He threw up EIGHT times. And I am not talking about little quantities, but of the kind that catches the child off guard and explodes forth before he can react. It was the first time Doug has ever thrown up since coming home to us two and a half years ago. Another milestone, I guess!
Fortunately, Doug is doing great today. I kept him home from church this morning and wouldn't let him eat breakfast (just sip Seven-Up slowly and nibble at a few soda crackers), but, by the time the rest of the family arrived home from church, it was evident that Doug was completely well, once more. Thankfully, no one else has come down with whatever it was. Hopefully I will be able to get the stains out of my rugs...am presently on my fifth round of Formula 409...the rugs SMELL nice now (what a relief!), but I can still see tell-tale spots....











1 comment:
I am sooo sorry my little buddy was sick. You can see he's not up to par...no sparkle in those brown eyes. Give him a big hug for me. I'm so glad he's still at the age he likes hugs.
Post a Comment