Saturday, March 10, 2007



Today, after Darcy finished training Violet for the evening, Violet happily dashed off and returned moments later to drop this beautiful five point antler at Darcy's feet! Darcy was so delighted by Violet's gift!!!

Violet and her three country cousins love roaming through the woods that surround our home on all sides. Violet must have found this treasure earlier today when she was out exploring!

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I love her long hair! It is beautiful!

Emmie said...

What a great gift for a great girl!

redmaryjanes said...

How interesting. I have heard that deer drop their antlers.

Vivian said...

What a cool gift! Wonder what Darcy wants to do with it ....

Alyssa said...

I love Darcy's blog and I would like it if you'd put a link to my blog on your site and I'll do the same. We moved our new address is http://sugarspiceandeverythingnice-alyssa.blogspot.com. Thanks so much.

Deb said...

EKKK where is the rest of him!!! Just kidding. At least he didn't bring home a skunk!