Darcy's Own Series Continues...
Darcy posted the third installment to her Dog Series yesterday. This time she featured Rivendell.
(Click here to see her latest installment in the series.)
(Darcy has published three other posts to her blog since then...but, I'm not providing any links to those, because one of them contains a slide show featuring, among other things, about the worst photo of me that I have ever seen. If I needed any added incentive to hold the course in my present diet/exercise regimine, my merciless eldest child has certainly provided it!)











5 comments:
I am dieting too. It's tough. When I was 16 I could eat taco bell and day and look like a beauty queen. NOT ANYMORE! I love these pictures on your blog today!
I love her series!! Too fun and hey - that photo of you is NOT bad - I am telling you -this winter has NOT been good (or maybe it's been TOO good) to me!!! UGH!!!
Thank you both! I HAVE lost 18 pounds since Darcy took those photos last summer...but, I have SO MUCH FURTHER to go. I hear you on the changed metabolism! The older I get, the more efficiently I can crank out fat cells from almost no calories whatsoever!!!
Oh well!
The photos on the blog today were hot off the press...I snapped them about ten seconds prior to posting them! (Just took them so I WOULD have a photo to go with the promo!)
Oh the pounds. I tire of my pounds but just can't seem to SHED them!
And it's only like 30 now... sheesh.
Darcy is so beautiful, and now I'm trying to get caught up on her series!
*oh, and my dog has never even NOTICED the snake. Hence my dog's nickname of "boob".
Post a Comment