HELP!!!
Recently I tailored my blog to have the "cumulus (hidden) link lists". All was fine until some time today when my Link List number Six locked up. I cannot get the "Families in the Process of Adopting" to open. I tried reinstalling that portion of my template...but this did not help. Has anyone out there run into this particular glitch? Any ideas how I can get that link list to open back up and why it may have locked shut in the first place?
All the other lists are still working great...open and close just fine when the appropriate box is clicked on...but, I am really frustrated that my entire "Families in the Process of Adopting" list of blogs won't OPEN anymore....HELP!!!!
(If you want to click on one of these links, in the meantime, just scroll down to the slide show...just above the slide show is a post with all the links that are temporarily locked up in the side-bar.)











1 comment:
I have not had that problem but I would go back to that website and see if you can ask them - they may know!
Post a Comment