Monday, April 23, 2007



Okay...once in a while I just HAVE to post a photo from one of my favorite blogs on my own blog...like the photo of the adorable twins terrified and crying in smiling Santa's lap last Christmas! They weren't MY children, but something in that photo just grabbed my heart and made me laugh hysterically all at the same time. I just HAD to share that photo with my blog readers! Well, late tonight, I meandered over to Landlife to see what Flat Reed has been up to, today. One of the pictures his parents posted just cracked me up...so, had to share it here! If you haven't become a regular reader of Landlife, yet, you are missing out on a truly delightful treat!

4 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Yes you do need to check it out, it will make your day. Thanks for informing us about it I love it.

redmaryjanes said...

That is funny but bittersweet at the same time.

JEff said...

Flat Reed loves going on Flat Vacations to other people's blogs on the world's Flat Computer Screens.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you allow him make cyber visits!