Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hmmm...I DID do something creative today (you know, for my "Every Day in May" challenge), but, for the life of me, I don't know how to get it onto my blog! I made a music video out of my photos from our visit at Laura's...but, since I used my "muvee" software to make it, I don't know how to get it from my hard-drive over onto my blog. Hmmmm....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to put it on my web server and then add a link to your blog?

Eric

Steffie B. said...

That's ok...we're patient people...we'll wait for you to figure it out! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Oooh..now I really want to hear it. Hope you can get it on here.

JEff said...

you could upload it to youtube

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

lol ... I'll be waiting to see it!