Friday, May 04, 2007

In Style...





Giving new meaning to the phrase Two-Steppin'! (Doug is wearing cowboy chaps and a gunslinger's belt over his futuristic superhero suit! Rayna, meanwhile is dressed in full princess attire!) These two kids wind up spontaneously dancing together in the living room at least once every couple of days!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh! thats a very fun picture!

4D said...

Space cowboy is saving the fair princess! Or the other way around.

Anyway it is...adorable!

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

We want to come play - that looks like SO much fun!!!!

Yani said...

Way to capture the moment!

Briana's Mom said...

Great picture! They are so cute!

Deb said...

Thanks for your wonderful comment, Wow, what and inspiration you are, I really like the term "prayer mother", I'll be exactly that for this little guy. It was really nice to hear your story. Who REALLY knows what God has on his agenda for us , he is full of wonderful suprises!
I did learn that the enemy will try ANYTHING to try to derail us on our purpose path, I'm just glad we listened to the spirit in our hearts.
Thanks so much.
BTW Your Darcy is a sweety, My husband and I have a heart for youth and were just asked to stand with our youth paster (to help him out) for youth ministry in our church so I really feel a connection with both Darcy and Emmie. (Stef's daughter)

C's Mom said...

That is some wild get-up. Looks like they're having a great time :0)

Mr.Brian said...

That is so cute.Looks like thay get along well.