I Can FEEL the Love, People...
Saturday Front Yard Portrait:
(I had to include this second snapshot to show Darcy's new shorter style. Until recently, her hair fell to below her back pockets...now it is "short"!)
Sunday morning found Darcy under the weather with a virus. She got dressed for Sunday School, but then curled up on the sofa with a head-ache and stomach ache. She decided to stay home and nested in a recliner in the living roof with her favorite blanket, a pillow, and two favored stuffed puppies. Doug, ever the most sympathetic of the the three kids, quickly drug HIS favorite blanket in and covered her with his blanket, as well and then tucked his stuffed cat under the blanket with her. Not to be outdone, Rayna tucked her new little dragon under the blankets with Darcy. Doug then added one of his puppies and his bear to the mix. Darcy looked up from the midst of the pile of blankets and animals and exclaimed, "I can FEEL the love, people!" Yup! (You have to understand, one of Darcy's most overused quips is, "Where's the LOVE? I'm not FEELING THE LOVE, here, people!"!)











2 comments:
How cute. She SHOULD be feelin' a whole lotta love with that kind of attention ;0)
Hope Darcy is perked up to herself again soon!
hey...good to hear from you again. Hope Darcy is feeling better! ;) How are you?
Post a Comment