Tomorrow is Picture Day, of course!
I couldn't resist taking this photo of Shanachie this afternoon...she just looked so comfortable, snoozing in the Spring sunshine!
Well, Rayna managed to keep that other tooth from falling out until she was in school today. It was barely staying in at breakfast this morning, but she really wanted to keep it in her mouth until she was IN school, so she would be sent to the nurse's office and given a necklace with a tooth shaped holder to keep track of her tooth through the school day! According to Rayna, one should ALWAYS schedule losing their tooth to occur DURING school hours...that way you can make the very most of the event!
Of course, true to Murphy's Law(!), tomorrow morning is when the Spring photographs are being taken at Rayna's school. Poor kid...jack-o-lantern smile and scuffed up face.











3 comments:
I LOVE snaggle-tooth Rayna. She is just beautiful!
I just came upon your blog. It's lovely as are your three dumplings!
When the scratches are all gone and the smile is glistening with a mouth full of teeth these photos will be priceless...she is just adorable!
How have you all been doing? I've missed you all - I apologize for not visiting more often.
Post a Comment