Return of Every Day in May
Remember last year when so many of us participated in the "Every Day in May" challenge? I didn't forget this year. I thought about it in early April. I thought about it again in late April. I thought, "Man, I just don't have the TIME to commit to posting EVERY day....not this year...." And so, I let May begin without ramping up in advance to lead our own little adoptive family's bloggy sect of the event (which was founded by an ARTIST and is really mostly followed by other artists)...still, today, I found myself clicking over to French Toast Girl (founder of the tradition) to see what she is up to this May. Guess, what, SHE doesn't feel she is in a place this May, either, to be able to make a committment for EVERY single day. Hmmmm....if the founder can still participate but at a lesser committment level, maybe I can too!
So, here's the deal...leave a comment on this post if you want your blog linked in with our own little "Every Day in May" group here in this corner of cyberspace. Each of us will TRY to participate every day in May or at least almost every day in May! Like before, everyone can tailor their own "Every Day in May" to what suits them best. I think I will go for a PHOTO every day in May (being totally unartistic and not being sure if I will have something of interest to write every single day!
If you want to jump in (albeit late...sorry!) just click on the little "Every Day in May" logo and copy it to your own blog to mark each of your own "Every Day in May" blog entries. (And leave a comment here letting me know you are participating so that I can put a special link to your blog in the side-bar of my blog.)











2 comments:
I would love to participate in every day may!!!
I'd like to participate. I just found out about it today..so, I'm a bit late too.
Monica
http://kaijinsbigsis.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment