Friday, May 02, 2008

Typical School Day Morning...



Yup, our oldest has fallen into quite the routine... She drags herself out of bed when we flip on her lights, gets ready in record time, and then makes a nest for herself on the sofa in the semi-dark family room and SLEEPS the last 30-45 minutes before the "out the door" time. The first time I ever discovered her there, it cracked me up to see she had posted instructions on herself...as though her parents might not think to wake her up and push her out the door at the appropriate time! She continues to use and re-use her little sign...almost every morning!

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

That Darcy is ONE SMART cookie!!! :) I love that story!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Darcy! And, SO typical teen-ager action! As you can see(I hope), I am following your blogging comment advice so I hope this works.