Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An Enjoyable Birthday...

Other than the abuse I suffered at the hands of my eldest child (as expressed on my Facebook page) first thing this morning, my birthday was, all in all, an excellent day! My husband greeted me with beautiful red roses this morning (so wonderful smelling!) and then I arrived at work to find that my work computer has been placed with a spiffy new Fijitsu TABLET notebook...too cool(!)...now I can spin the screen around so that the touch screen is on TOP when the computer is closed and I can do all my charting on my computer top, like writing on a thin, flat notebook! Then, I called to schedule my visits for the morning only to discover that some of my clients had doctor's appointments for the day and so did not need a nursing visit...so, not to my disappointment AT ALL(!), I was able to time out and leave HOURS earlier than usual!!! I got tons of phone calls today...and was serenaded no less than four times! For supper, Grant, the kids, and I went out to Jasmine's (a Chinese buffet). Then, even though the Presidential debates left me yawning, at least they did not distract me from catching up on some of the blogs I like to follow!!! Yup...all in all, it was a very nice birthday!

(oh...I'm 46!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did not realise! So, Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like it was a VERY good day! I'm really happy for you. Jasmines?.....in Bolivar? Sounds good. I had a new experience yesterday....the story is on my Facebook...ever heard of Wasabi????? You will just have to read about it? Of course, abusive teenager that she is, Darcy will probably LOVE it!!!

vivacemusica said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! And I'm so jealous that you have a tablet notebook computer at work!

CaraBee said...

Sorry, I'm late! Happy, happy birthday! Short work day, serenading AND Chinese food: sounds like a great day!

Briana's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like a great day!!

LaLa said...

Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great day!

4D said...

Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!Happy Birthday!!

Keep smilin!

kathy a. said...

happy birthday!

comingaroundagain said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Glad you enjoyed the day!

Vivian said...

Belated Happy Birthday! The new computer sounds really nice.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

It sounds LOVELY!!!!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!