Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Princess in the
Homecoming Parade








































Oh...and the quote for the day? A couple of days ago, out of the blue, Rayna announced to me, "When I grow up I'm gonna get two motorcycles....one for me and one for my husband!" What triggers the thoughts in her mind, I will never know!!!

13 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Your children are all beautiful!!
Love the Homecoming pictures!

a Tonggu Momma said...

They all look so gorgeous! And grown-up in their own ways.

kerri said...

Breathtakingly gorgeous, she is a beautiful princess...

Kim said...

What fun! Everyone looks great and they are growing up so fast! Rayna is such a beautiful princess!

C's Mom said...

Love the piccies of your princess!

CaraBee said...

Great pictures! So wonderful that she was in the homecoming parade, what great memories!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a beautiful princess you have there....:-)

And of COURSE she'll buy a motorbike for her hubby! With BLACK LEATHER too....:-)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Annika and Frankie are going to be sooooo impressed when I show them these photos. Little Rayna might just be a superstar as far as they are concerned.

Briana's Mom said...

And what a beautiful princess she is!

Regina said...

Your photos are beautiful. What a special day!!!

kathy a. said...

she must have had a blast!

vivacemusica said...

Love the pictures, especially the couple with Rayna waving the rose in front of the camera as Darcy tries to film her. The ones with Rayna and Doug together are adorable too! Makes me miss small towns, kids in parades, everyone coming together....

Melissa said...

She looks just beautiful! I bet she had a blast all dressed up riding in the parade!